EASTER EGGSTRAGANZA 2013

Robby Bradfordcommunity, Easter, easter eggs, Easter Eggstravaganza, egg hunt, events, First Assembly Community Ministries, First Assembly of God Lafayette, outreachLeave a Comment

Below you will find information related to this year’s Easter Eggstravaganza.  This egg hunt and Easter party is FREE to everyone.  We’re hoping to see more than 2000 people from our community on our grounds and in our building on Saturday, March 30, the day before Easter.  I’ll post a separate article next week talking about what is coming on … Read More

JINGLE JAM 2012–Community Christmas Outreach

Robby Bradfordchurch growth, Church life, community, evangelism, First Assembly of God Lafayette, outreachLeave a Comment

Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 6:30PM, First Assembly in Lafayette, Indiana will embark on a new kind of large outreach at Christmastime! We’ll be hoping to gather together hundreds of family for a fun Christmas show experience with plenty of music, dance, skits, heaps of laughter, and giveaways. To pull this off, we need your involvement!  We’d like to ask … Read More

The Global Leadership Summit 2012

Robby Bradfordcommunity, discipleship, events, First Assembly of God Lafayette, leadership, outreach, spiritual growthLeave a Comment

If you’ve been around First Assembly in the last couple of months, you know that we are hosting The Global Leadership summit on August 9-10 in our sanctuary via satellite.  This event is the primary leadership development moment we will have as a church in 2012, and I want to encourage you to be present for it. Beyond the fact … Read More

Us and Them

Robby Bradfordassimilation, Christianity, church growth, Church life, community, fellowship, First Assembly of God Lafayette, leadership, social dynamicsLeave a Comment

I’m working to become a person who constantly realizes it’s not just about “Us and Them”.  The “Us and Them” mentality creeps in easily at church.  Those who are already a part running a particular ministry or enjoy membership in a certain group or have been a part of the church for a long time can easily begin to see … Read More